New Orleans, Louisiana
- Built in 2012 with Mississippi River break bulk access
- Direct access to Port of New Orleans container port
- 127,000 sq. ft. refrigerated cold storage
- 1,280,000 lbs. blast freeze capacity per day
- 2 vessel berths
- 20 dock doors
- Within one mile’s distance to the Container Terminal
- Rail served by NOPB – access to all major U.S. rail carriers
- TWIC cards required
Services include: Dockside vessel loading, two ship berths, blast freezing capacity 1,200,000 lbs. per day to 0°F within 24 hours, frozen storage, transloading of refrigerated and dry cargo between containers and trucks, distribution and redelivery services, and breakbulk vessel stevedoring. Rail access to five major US class 1 railroads. Export Est. #V44808.
Subsidiaries include: NOCS TRANSPORT, LTD. ICC property brokerage, coordination of all inland transportation via rail, truck, or container. Member, THE WORLD GROUP, coordinating warehousing services worldwide.