New Orleans, Louisiana
- Dockside facility built in 2003
- 160,000 sq. ft. refrigerated cold storage
- 1,200,000 lbs. blast freeze capacity per day
- Located within five minutes of Interstate 10
- Strategically located to handle containers to/from the Port of New Orleans
- 3 vessel berths
- 24 dock doors
- 6 acres of lighted, secure and fenced asphalt parking and marshalling area
- Rail served by NOPB – access to all major U.S. rail carriers
- TWIC cards required
Services include: Dockside vessel loading, three ship berths, blast freezing capacity 1,200,000 lbs. per day to 0°F within 24 hours, frozen storage, transloading of refrigerated and dry cargo between containers and trucks, distribution and redelivery services, and break bulk vessel stevedoring. USDA Export Certification, Russian and Mexican export certified, Russian pork trichinosis certified for export. Export Est. #27453.
Subsidiaries include: NOCS TRANSPORT, LTD. ICC property brokerage, coordination of all inland transportation via rail, truck, or container. Member, THE WORLD GROUP, coordinating warehousing services worldwide.